Many valuable drugs and compounds used by dermatologists for the treatment of skin disorders are supplied in glass ampoules. These compounds, which range from vitamins to custom-made formulations, can be supplied in 0.5 ml to 3 ml, and more, glass ampoules. The dermatology staff have to handle these ampoules constantly, but traditional ampoule handling methods heighten the risk for personal injury and unnecessary spillage of costly contents.
How can you avoid sharps injuries?
Our line of ampoule openers makes it easy, quick, and completely safe to open glass ampoules any time. AO Ampoule Opener and AO+ Ampoule Opener have an impressive array of features (click here to see a full competitive comparison).
- Completely eliminate injuries from broken glass
- Reduce unnecessary exposure to ampoule contents and drugs
- Avoid the risk of costly spillage
- Enable easy tracking of ampoules and syringes
- Radically limit needle stick injury when changing needles or when extracting drugs from an ampoule
The AO and AO+ give dermatology providers total peace of mind by offering complete protection from sharps injuries when working with glass ampoules.
If you would like to get a sense of how our openers function, click on any of the videos on the right to view the aspects of safety in our designs. Go to the video section at top of home page for longer versions of the videos for greater details.