Blunt Filter needle: Sterile packed.
SOL-M® Blunt Fill Needle with filter is used for draw-up of medication, re-constitution of medication and accessing IV Bags. These are used to replace standard hypodermic needles and reduce the risk of needle stick injuries. SOL-M® Blunt Fill Needle with Filter has a 45° bevel and are compatible with standard luer lock syringes.
- 1 ½ inches long
- 45° bevel – Reduces needle-stick injuries.
- 18 gauge – Easy to draw and mix viscous medicines.
- Standard luer hub – Fits on all size of standard syringe.
- 5 micron filter – Effective filtration of contaminant particles.
- Red hub and cap – Quick identification as fill needle.
- Low penetration force – Ease of use.
- Cost less than safety engineered devises – Economical option.
- No change in technique – Simple for adopting.
- Supplied with safety cap
- SOL-M Blunt Fill Needle (PDF Format)
Note: All orders below are Shipped Free with a order of multiple safety ampoule openers.
Otherwise rates below are applicable.
All rates only apply to USA shipping. All other countries are subject to quotation, unless ordered with openers.